TEXSTEAM D SERIES
PLUG VALVES DUCTILE IRON AND CARBON STEEL
Threaded & Flanged Ends
• D Series block valves are top entry, infield/inline repairable – saves you substantial repair time and money.
• Choice of molded PC Buna-N or FKM seats.
• Bubble tight shut-off – zero leakage.
• Soft, resilient DuraSeat™ won’t pit or scratch like Teflon or Nylon.
• Meets NACE MR0175 (2002) standard. Built and tested to API 6D and ASME B16.34.
• Large, rugged stem with secure locking device to prevent tampering.
• Quarter turn with internal stops.
• Time-tested design has been working hard for years in oilfields worldwide.
• Every D Series block valve is backed by the respected Cameron name.
• Tank Batteries
• Christmas Tree Service
• Gas Systems
• Salt Water injection & Pressure Maintenance
• Vacuum Applications
• Pneumatic or Electric Actuation
• Wet CO2
and Water Flood
• Compressor installations
• Handling Drilling Fluids
• Compressed Air-Gas
• Metering Stations
• Complex or inaccessible Manifolds
• Loading Racks
• Underground Gas Storage Systems
• LPG Service
TEXSTEAM “D” Series valves are designed to meet the demand
for plug valves that do not require the use of any lubricant for
operation or sealing. Maintenance costs are reduced to an
absolute minimum without sacrificing bubble-tight sealing.
Elimination of the lubrication system permits a much lighter,
more compact valve – easier to handle. No need to make your
installation fit the valve to provide access for lubricating.
No special wrench required to operate TEXSTEAM valves and
quarter-turn operation assures quick, positive control.
Round ports (reduced or full-opening) reduce fluid turbulence
and pressure drops. Free floating seats and plugs align easily
when subjected to server weather conditions, vibrations or
The design of TEXSTEAM “D” Series valves allows both seats
and plugs to be removed without removing the valve body
from the line. Should replacement parts be required, repair
kits are available for quick, economical in-the-line repairs.
All parts are wear, shock and corrosion-resistant. The floating
plug is self-compensating for normal wear and electroless
nickel-plated for corrosion and wear resistance.
WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE
TEXSTEAM “D” Series valves are recommended for
-40°F to 200°F with PC Buna-N trim and for -20°F to 400°F
with FKM trim.
|Valve Type||Plug Valve|
|Material||Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron|
|Application||Oil & Gas|